- 15 minutes in the morning
- 15 minutes at lunch
- 15 minutes before dinner
- 15 minutes before heading to bed
Use this time to put out updates, reply to other people and make some connections.
If you’re looking for a comprehensive guide to social media marketing, I’d like to suggest Dave Evan’s updated Social Media Marketing: An Hour a Day.
In the newest edition of his top-selling book, social media expert Dave Evans bypasses theory to provide you with practical, hands-on advice on developing, implementing, and measuring social media marketing campaigns. In what can be an overwhelming topic, he demystifies the jargon, dispels the myths, and helps you develop an effective, day-by-day plan.
Revised and updated with more than 100 pages of new material on all the latest developments, Evans includes new and updated coverage on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+; the latest on listening and analytics platforms; how to incorporate mobile and location-based services like Foursquare and Gowalla into your plan; and more.
- Helps marketers, advertisers, and small business owners quickly develop effective, practical approaches to social media marketing campaigns
- Highlights the latest you should know about Facebook, Twitter, and Google+; as well as mobile- and location-based services such as Foursquare and Gowalla
- Shows you how to track and measure results and integrate that information into your overall marketing plan
- Features case studies, step-by-step instructions, and hands-on tutorials
If you’ve been seeking ways to break down social media marketing into tasks you can handle and campaigns that deliver, this is the book you need.